Check that the photo is what you want the design to look like.
The recommendation is you digitize a photo multiple times to give you a selection. Every design produced is different, even with the same settings.
1. Press the Digitize Photo button on the photo you want digitized
2. Set the digitizing settings
- The Hoop is the maximum design size.
- Size of design height and width have locked proportions and set the design’s size, including any transparent pixels.
- Thread Palettes are the colors the system can pick.
- Maximum colors are the number of colors the system can select from the thread palette.
- Maximum cuts per color: The number of times a thread color can be cut.
3. Press "Start Digitizing."