- Select the for the photo you want to delete.
- Confirm you wish to delete the photo.
Select the image editor for the photo
- Select the Crop under the edit tools menu.
- Draw a crop box to select the area of the photo to keep.
- Select OK.
When you are done editing the save the photo.
Your photo can be a png, gif, jpeg, or jpg file.
- Select the location on the photo to start the flood.
- Set the tolerance
- Select Flood
Fully transparent pixels do not get filled. Semi-transparent pixels get filled at a lower density.
Remove the photo parts you don't want to be in your design by making them transparent in your photo.
How do I make parts of the photo I don't want transparent?
This site has simple editing tools, and If the parts of your photo you want to remove are a solid color, you can use a flood eraser or color eraser tools to remove areas. If the area is more complex, you would need to use a photo editor like GIMP(free), Photoshop(subscription), or Pixlr(free) to remove the parts you don’t want
A web search will provide more programs and instructions on removing backgrounds from images and saving them as transparent png files.
removebg - Remove Image Backgrounds automatically
GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program
Pixlr - Online Photo Editor
- Select the Color Eraser tool
- Select the image to pick a color
- Set the Tolerance
- Press Remove Color